Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

friday morning

friday morning is especially worse for me because it reminds me that it's going to be Saturday the following day. Every Saturday is just a nightmare coming to life. I will have to steam school for at least eight hours and be ready for reservations and exams that are being handed by sometimes, not so friendly professors. so today I'm trying to finish every thing that I have in my plate, I have my work and i need to expedite the process, so that I can still find time to study my lesson for this afternoon's taxation class, and for tomorrow's deadly subjects.

and just to give you a little bit of an update with regard to the weather, it's generally sunny here in my place but there was a forecast last night that we will be having some tropical depression comes tomorrow or sometime next week. so I guess, I would just like to wish everyone driving weekend, and just be ready for the next week's storm.

once again I am not typing this things down, Siri Does this for me so if there is, in a way, something that is quite unsightly in 
terms of grammar please forgive me I just don't have the time to edit them all out. All i wanted to do is just talk and let the computer Do the writing for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment