Subscribe:

Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Unlimited Internet Musing

Photo credit: Google Images
I have been silent for a week because no matter how much I want to update my blog, I couldn't just find the time to do so. And whenever I do, my laziness comes in really handy. But today I won't let this opportunity slip off again especially that this day marks the beginning of my forever unlimited internet. Yes, forever, for only 600 pesos initial payment. How is that possible, you might ask. Well, there are things that tech-savvy individuals know that are locked away from normal guys like us. Thankfully, I have a friend who helped me save a lot by letting me avail of this EXCLUSIVE service. With this new development, I can certainly avoid the bland days without internet as this is ,once again, forever unlimited. So I can download movies without worries and stream all I want off work. My only issue now would be my laptop which is not very impressive. As the Pavilion my sister promised me has some motherboard issue, I'm considering a RAM upgrade for my notebook just so the speed will be augmented. Getting a new motherboard for HP is as expensive as getting a new unit so I'm brushing off the idea at present and relish at the fact that my sister is once again scouting for a new unit for me. She considers getting me a Dell as her new lappy bears the same brand. So how's that for a consolation? But that will be eons from now as her scheduled vacation in the country is set to next year or so. How I wish she can just go home immediately so she can spend some time with us and with her kid most especially. But Canada is an ocean apart and the travel expenses will definitely drain your piggy bank. So sacrifices have to be made. What's important for me now is that she takes happiness with the things, both tangible and intangible, that she has as of the moment and keep a yard of patience and faith in God for the things that she doesn't have control over.These things that are independent of human interventions must be relinquished to God for His disposal. And before I get mushy in this post, I'll move out and explore the worldwideweb for free until eternity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment