Subscribe:

Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ang Aking Bahay Kubo

Perhaps my most meaningful investment by far is my kamalig along with my Honda Motard (my sister gave me last Christmas) which I have so much love for. My new found native flat is equipped with adequate lighting (thanks to my 3 Philips Bulbs installed in every corner) and sound system (now my gratitude goes to the stereo I borrowed from my lola's house). I wish I can have a TV set inside but with my internet I can stream anytime all the time. Or fridge but I don't pay for the kuryente  and we already have one at home so that can wait.\

My kamalig with all its ethereal glory.
From inuman venue to movie house to work place (home-based) to bed room, it's been serving me quite well that I find it unthinkable to live without it anymore. It affords me privacy and the right amount of peace to write  and contemplate.

blame that to my poor gardening skills. 


Looks austere but I'd rather have it this way than congest it with unnecessary things that will limit my movement. 
this is what I'm rambling about. I got books and Bumblebee and Starscream.
There's a water-based plant and flashlight in case of blackouts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment