Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am Okay (I guess)

     Let's call this closure, or maybe just as far as I am concerned. I know that this day is the turning point of my life. It's about time that I realign my priorities, now that my ultimate dream has finally gone with somebody else. It's in times like this that I appreciate the sad songs more than the love songs, that I want to be alone with just San Miguel or pamper my own misery till I throw up.
    Sorry that I'm being extremely emo like this. Yep. I know that I have to come off strong or stronger even because I have the whole future shining brightly in front of me. Just sad that I have to do it alone, or with somebody else and not with the one I was trying to build it for (not-with). 
     On a much lighter side, maybe she isn't really the one for me and I'm just being a little too impatient with God that I'm running ahead of him. I have always been taught of God's timing ever since and I know now is the time that I should start to embrace the principle. 
     So I wished her good luck . She's decided to finally settle down with the soon-to-be father of her child. Imagine how hard that scene is for me to put up with. But they say all's well that end's well. I gained a friend at the expense of my own  happiness. But I'm thankful,because now I'm going back to God and ask Him to fix my life,again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment